Once again, we are forced to postpone the San Diego Boba Festival. However, we are not going to reschedule until we are fully able to produce the event. We are aiming for spring of 2022, but will not announce or release a date unless we know we can 100% move forward. We apologize AGAIN to everyone and thank you all for your patience.

We WILL make this event happen!