Boba Festival Attendees,

Thank you again for your interest and purchase of a San Diego Boba Festival ticket. We love how excited people are about this event!

Unfortunately, the county’s response to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic is not encouraging for an April event date. Additionally, our boba vendors and food vendors are not completely confident that they will be able to participate in events scheduled for this spring.

We are also respecting the general public concern for the overall public health and well-being of our guests, as well as for our vendors, so it is with great regret that all of us involved with the San Diego Boba Festival, including the venue, Taiwanese American Culture Center, and the organizers, Taiwanese American Professionals – San Diego, and Silk Road Productions are postponing the San Diego Boba Festival to the Fall of 2021.

If you for any reason cannot make this date or decide that you are no longer interested, and would like a refund, please email your receipt or original ticket purchase, and a full refund will be processed within 48-72 hours. As with our previous postponement notice, 100% of refund requests will again be honored.

We do apologize once again for any inconvenience and had hoped this would not be the case, but we hope to see you this Fall!

The San Diego Boba Festival Team